Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Worship--the center of all we do

No matter what we are doing or what is going on worship of God needs to be in the center of all we do. As my dad goes in for a second pacemaker procedure I stopped by the chapel at the hospital to take this picture to remind me if that. Forming a circle with my index finger and thumb I centered it on the cross hanging in the chapel.

This was my way of reminding me that no matter what is going on in the center of all I do must be worship. The praising of God, thanking Him for all He has done, and giving adoration to my Lord and Savior needs to be a top priority in all I do. It doesn't matter if we like the situation we are in or not we still need to worship the Lord to pay our respects to our Lord and Savior.

Worship isn't reserved for only the good times in our lives, anyone can do that. It is not based on how good things turn out for us. Worshipping God during the tough times puts our focus where it needs to be and it shows God no matter what we love and adore Him.

No comments: