Saturday, October 8, 2011

My latest book I have contributed to

Yesterday in the mail I got a copy of my third book I have contributing writing in. Its a Devotional book put out by Bethany House by Gary Chapman called "Love is a verb." My piece falls on November 8th. Its so exciting to be a part of this. The devotion I wrote talked about how although I was diagnosed with cancer God's love for me was still forever enduring and I can be too if I allow Him to continue to work in my life.


As I recently told my team of chemo nurses who watch over me, "having cancer has a way of humbling you and making you trust in God even more. It does me well sometimes to remind myself that I may have cancer but cancer doesn't have to have me."


Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement with my writing as well as my new found disease.


Karen

No comments: